Do Now: Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and capture it in citelighter, then paraphrase it in your own words.
Word of the Day: Character is what you do when nobody is watching.
The discipline you learn and character you build from setting and achieving a goal can be more valuable than the achievement of the goal itself.
- Post a response to the Question of the Day in your own words.
- Use complete sentences, proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Copy and paste the link to the specific Question of the Day?
- Include an Inline Link to Websites.
You should be completing all your previous assignments. I am evaluating you on how well you work independently. I am expecting you to be on your best behavior.
Make sure that you read and edit your 10/8 Are You Part of ‘Generation Plagiarism’? and that you have complimented 10/14 'Generation Plagiarism' Compliments all the people in your group.
If you do not have an Avatar on Kidblog. Take a photo of yourself with Photobooth (you should use a special effect and include only your head and shoulders). Add this photo to your profile. Your Avatar must be of your image.
Question of the Day:
- 10/14 'Generation Plagiarism' Compliments
- 10/8 Are You Part of ‘Generation Plagiarism’?
- 10/7 Plagiarism
- 10/5 Navigation Tips
- 10/2 Compliments
- Critical Thinking
- 9/29 Blog Compliments
- 9/28 Does Technology Make Us More Alone?
Students will read, discuss and analyze information from articles, analyze, and think critically about online context, using written (Blog post), graphic, pictorial, or multi-media methods, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 6 out of 12 on the project rubric.