Do Now: Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and capture it in citelighter, then paraphrase it in your own words.
Word of the Day: Compliment
- Post a response to the Question of the Day in your own words.
- Use complete sentences, proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Copy and paste the link to the specific Question of the Day?
- Include an Inline Link to Websites.
Watch: How to Write a Quality Comment!
Question of the Day: Read all of the posts and write a compliment/comment on at least 2 of your classmates blog posts for 9/28 Does Technology Make Us More Alone?
Use the Rules from the video How to Write a Quality Comment!
- Compliment the Writer in a Specific Way!
- Add New Information!
- Make a Connection!
- End with a Question!
- Proofread and edit your Comment!
Daily Objectives: Students will read, discuss and analyze information from articles, analyze, and think critically about online context, using written (Blog post), graphic, pictorial, or multi-media methods, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 6 out of 12 on the project rubric.