Do Now: Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and capture it in citelighter, then paraphrase it in your own words.
Word of the Day: Touch Type 2
- Post a response to the Question of the Day in your own words.
- Use complete sentences, proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Copy and paste the link to the specific Question of the Day?
- Include an Inline Link to Websites.
Complete all missing assignments. Go to your assignments on Engrade.com
Question of the Day:
- Go to Typing.com.
- Log in with your ID # and First name
- Take the 1:00 Test, Take the 3:00 Test and Take the 5:00 Test.
- Check the ScoreBoard. Try to get the top score.
- Play the Games.
- Take the Lessons.
Additional Typing tutorialsTouch Typing Training
Dance Mat Typing.
Typing Test - Check your speed from the last test 9/25
Typing games - Try to increase your speed by using games from these sites.Spacebar Invaders
Desert Typing Racer
Fun to type
Daily Objectives: Students will read, discuss and analyze information from articles, analyze, and think critically about online context, using written (Blog post), graphic, pictorial, or multi-media methods, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 6 out of 12 on the project rubric.