Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and define it in your own words.
Do Now : View the Presentation. Set up Text Edit.
Question of the Day: Read: PAGE STRUCTURE
Why do you need a both a beginning and a closing HTML Tag?
1. HTML BASICS
- Make a new page TextEdit titled 1Basics.html
- Copy and paste the questions below on your page.
- Click on the Link then read to answer the questions.
- Students will read the text on HTML Basics to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- After reading the text, students will complete the HTML Basics assessment, with a score of 9 out of 10 or better.
- Using a simple text editor (TextEdit), students will set the preferences for plain text and save the document as Web page, with a student performance at the basic level.
Word of the Day: HTML Tag - Write a definition in your own words