Monday, February 1, 2010

2/1 Representing Excellence

Product of Excellence Award Logo(You only have 5 minutes to answer this question)
(Write in complete sentences, use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.)
Answer the Question of the Day on your Blog. Then go to your ICT Class Announcements.






Welcome to ICT Essentials.  This is a very exciting and fun class.  I hope that you enjoy this class and learn a lot about technology and yourself.  To be successful in this class and life you need to do more than the all the rest.  So don't settle for just giving an average effort.  That will only make you average.  Do what ever is necessary to make yourself extraordinary.  I am looking forward to having a great semester.

Sincerely;
Mr. Viereck

ICT Essentials 1
What will I do to achieve excellence?  How will I represent myself?  Why is ICT  (Information and Communication Technology) Essentials important?

ICT Essentials 2
What will I do to achieve excellence?  How will I represent myself?  Why is ICT  (Information and Communication Technology) Essentials important?

No comments: