Friday, January 29, 2010

1/29 Thank You

(You only have 5 minutes to answer this question)
(Write in complete sentences, use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.)
Answer the Question of the Day on your Blog. Then go to your ICT Class Announcements.

I would like to thank you for all your hard work and effort in this class.  I hope that you enjoyed this class as much as I did.  I wish you all the best in the future.  If there is anything that I could do for you just let me know. Please keep in touch I would love to here from you.

Sincerely;
Mr. Viereck

ICT Essentials 1
Take this time to publicly thank the people in this class that have helped you.  Write a thank you to them on your blog.  You may also want to send them a personal thank you through an email, snail mail, in person or any other way. Send a Voki.

ICT Essentials 2
Take this time to publicly thank the people in this class that have helped you.  Write a thank you to them on your blog.  You may also want to send them a personal thank you through an email, snail mail, in person or any other way. Send a Voki.

No comments: