Wednesday, December 9, 2009

12/9 Responsible Person

(You only have 5 minutes to answer this question)
(Write in complete sentences, use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.)
Answer the Question of the Day on your Blog. Then go to your ICT Class Announcements.

Only 11 school days left till Winter Vacation.
Are You a Responsible Person?
(Take this self-evaluation and decide for yourself.)
True False  
I do what needs to be done.
I am reliable and dependable.
I am accountable for my actions; I don't make excuses or blame others.
I fulfill my moral obligations.
I use good judgment and think through the consequences of my actions.
I exercise self-control.
I think I am/am not a responsible person because: ___________________

ICT Essentials 1
Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person? Why? In what ways?

ICT Essentials 2
Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person? Why? In what ways?

No comments: