Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Proper Blogging

To Most Students,


I have read all of your blogs. Some of the things that I have read are very insightful. There were several well written posts. I am a little disappointed however. Some of you are not taking this seriously. What you write on your blog is a reflection of you. Your post should be written in complete sentences, and use proper spelling and grammar.

The Internet is a public place. All of your classmates, parents, teachers and others can read your blog. You need to make a good impression. One day a college or employer may read your blog.

Ask yourself this question. How do I look to others when they read my blog? Do I appear intelligent? Is my blog a real reflection of me?

I hope that you will take the time to write thoughtful posts that show you a smart intelligent individual. Your blog is also a reflection on your parents, family, teachers, community and school. How do you want to be perceived? It is up to you.



Mr. Viereck

No comments: