Post a response to the Question of the Day in your own words using complete sentences, use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and define it in your own words.
Question of the Day: Have you ever used a Smartphone, Tablet or other mobile device to learn something? Have you ever had a mobile device distract you from learning? Then you are a primary source. Write your experience(s) on your blog. If not, ask someone in the class about their experience(s) and write it on your blog.
- Can Cellphones Be Educational Tools?
- Can Tablets Be Educational Tools?
- Can iPods Be Educational Tools?
- Can Laptops Be Educational Tools?
- Book Mark on your http://delicious.com/home.
- Web Search Search billions of web pages
Daily Objectives: http://delicious.com/
Word of the Day: Primary Source - Write your own definition.
Question of the Day: Do you think that good looking Websites have better information? Why do you think you can learn more from a well designed website?
Word of the Day: Web Design - Write your own definition.