Do a good deed for someone this Holiday Season. Don't tell anyone about it. Not even the person you are helping.
Make your own Voki.com
Holiday Greeting, post it on your Blog and send it to your favorite teacher for 100 points extra credit.
Check out these Technology Gadgets, Products, and Innovations.
View my Flipboard Magazine.
Is it better to give or receive? Write a blog post with evidence that supports your opinion.
Take photos of yourself, your family and your friends using technology. Then create a photo story.(Up to 100 points)
Extra Credit assignments.Write in complete sentences, use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Credit will only be given for thoughtful well written responses of 5 sentences or more and 2 responses to others.
Write three paragraphs on your blog defending your argument for the following topics. (100+ points)
|What is better a tablet or a laptop? Which would you rather have? Which one is better for your particular need? Why? |
Go to code.org and
WebPage Design CODE <All 3 100 points>
New Year's Resolution Code
New Years Party
How do you watch TV?
|What is the smart way to use a smartphone? Does your smart phone make you dumb?|
|Do you like being connected all the time? How long do you think you could go without using technology? No phone, No TV, No computer, No Internet, No Social Networks, No videos, No music, etc.|
Post your message from the Application Gallery. (100 points)
Read technology articles and post your responses on your blog. (100+ points)
Questions about issues in the news for students 13 and older. Post your comment to any of the articles. Include your post on your blog.(100+ points)
- What Makes Your Pop Culture Best-Of List for 2016?
- How Do You Protect Your Personal Information From Hackers?
- Have You Ever Given, or Received, a Perfect Gift?
- Do Screens Get in the Way of the Rest of Your Life?
- Does Your School Offer Enough Opportunities to Learn Computer Programming?
- What Are the Best Books You’ve Read This Year?
- How Do You Try to Reduce Your Impact on the Environment?
- How Real Are You on Social Media?
- What Role Should the Police Have in Schools?
- Does Separating Boys and Girls Help Students Perform Better in School?
- Will Wearable Technology Ever Really Catch On?
- Should All Police Officers Wear Body Cameras?
- What Were the Best and Worst Things About 2014?
- What Do You Look Forward to Most–and Least–During the Holiday Season?
- Is It Possible to Start Out Poor in This Country, Work Hard and Become Well-Off?
- How Much Does It Matter to You Which High School You Attend?
Make a presentation or podcast on a technology topic of your choice and post it to your blog. (100+ points)
Make a video showing someone how you use a technology device. (100+ points).
Make a slide show with captions of your holiday photos on your blog. (100+ points)
Share your touching or amusing holiday stories. Write a story, make a comic, make a presentation or video.(100+ points)
Email me with your own project ideas.
Don't forget to make up your missing work.