Do Now: Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and capture it in citelighter, then paraphrase it in your own words.
Word of the Day:
CIT (Computer and Information Technology) Also ICT - Information and communication technologies in education deal with the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) within educational technology. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICT_(education)
- Post a response to the Question of the Day in your own words.
- Use complete sentences, proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Copy and paste the link to the specific Question of the Day?
- Include an Inline Link to Websites.
Class Procedures - Question of the Day
Behaviors - Class Dojo
Goals / Expectations
Question of the Day: After watching the videos Ten Rules for Success:
- Make your own list of five or more Rules for Success.
- Write a short explanation of each rule.
- Title your post with your name rules for success.
- Select the Rules for Success category.
- Publish for Classmates.
- Read the rules for success of your classmates then compliment/comment on their rules.
Mr. Viereck's Class - Add the Flipboard App to your mobile device