Go to the Chrome Web Browser.
Sign onto Google: https://classroom.google.com/
Use your ID / Lunch Number and Initials to sign in
Example: James Bond
EMail - email@example.com
Password - JB2016007
- Click the plus sign next to your email
- Enter the join code for your class
- Period 1 - t3vduk4
- Period 2 - tw8kuv0
- Period 4 - ayvjuom
- Period 6 - iyqhoz
- Period 7 - cu8or9
- Post a response to the Question of the Day in your own words.
- Use complete sentences, proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Copy and paste the link to the specific Question of the Day?
- Include an Inline Link to Websites.
Complete all missing assignments. Go to your assignments on Engrade.com
Question of the Day: After completing all your other assignments take the typing test and turn in a screen shot of your score. Then try the typing tutorials and or typing games. Now take the typing test again and compare your scores.
Question of the Day:
- Go to Typing.com.
- Log in with your ID # and First name
- Take the 1:00 Test, Take the 3:00 Test and Take the 5:00 Test.
- Check the ScoreBoard. Try to get the top score.
- Play the Games.
- Take the Lessons.
Additional Typing tutorialsTouch Typing Training
Dance Mat Typing.
Typing Test - Check your speed from the last test 9/25
Typing games - Try to increase your speed by using games from these sites.Spacebar Invaders
Desert Typing Racer
Fun to type
Touch Typing Training
Daily Objectives: Students will read, discuss and analyze information from articles, analyze, and think critically about online context, using written (Blog post), graphic, pictorial, or multi-media methods, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 6 out of 12 on the project rubric.