Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and define it in your own words.
Do Now: Watch - Futuristic Videos
Question of the Day: What technology advancements will we have in 2018? Make a prediction and describe how this technology will affect our lives. How old will you be in 2018?
Include at least 3 key points.
Include an image.
In 2018 cars will communicate with each other and drive automatically.
- Driving will be safer and more comfortable.
- This will allow us to drive at faster speeds and for longer distances.
- Texting while driving will no longer be dangerous.
- Traffic Jams will be reduced.
- Accidents will be reduced, which will reduce insurance costs and fatalities.
- Using the World Wide Web and a blog, students will describe similarities and differences, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- Students will read, discuss and analyze information from articles, analyze, and think critically about online context, using written (Blog post), graphic, pictorial, or multi-media methods, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 6 out of 12 on the project rubric.
- Given a variety of multimedia texts and videos, students will analyze online issues and tecnological effects, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- Students will watch videos and complete an assessment with 65% or better.
Word of the Day: Innovations - Write your own definition