Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and define it in your own words.
Do Now: Do Now: TAKE THE QUIZ IN THE CIT EXAM CLASS AT ENGRADE.COM.
Complete PART 2 - USE COMIC LIFE
Question of the Day: Post your exam project to your Blog
- Export Comic Life as an image (jpeg)
- Upload images to your blog
- Change size to Extra Large
- Turn it in in CIT EXAM CLASS AT ENGRADE.COM
Watch the Scratch Videos.
- Bat and Ball - a version of the Pong game.
- Fish! where a fish chases the other fish around the screen.
- A drawing application for creating pictures.
- Using the World Wide Web and a blog, students will describe similarities and differences, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- Students will read, discuss and analyze information from articles, analyze, and think critically about online context, using written (Blog post), graphic, pictorial, or multi-media methods, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 6 out of 12 on the project rubric.
- Given a variety of multimedia texts and videos, students will analyze online issues and tecnological effects, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- Students will watch videos and complete an assessment with 65% or better.
Word of the Day: Cyborg - Write a definition in your own words