Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and define it in your own words.
Do Now: Check out:
- The Evolution of Cell Phone Design Between 1983-2009 | Webdesigner Depot
- CES TV
Question of the Day: Create 5 daily posts showing the evolution(history) of a Technology or Technology Product.
- List your fourth Technology or Technology Product.
- Write 3 key points about your first generationTechnology or Technology Product.
- Include an image to show the first generation.
- Introduce your fifth Technology or Technology Product.
- Include an image.
- Using the World Wide Web and a blog, students will describe similarities and differences, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- Students will read, discuss and analyze information from articles, analyze, and think critically about online context, using written (Blog post), graphic, pictorial, or multi-media methods, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 6 out of 12 on the project rubric.
- Given a variety of multimedia texts and videos, students will analyze online issues and tecnological effects, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- Students will watch videos and complete an assessment with 65% or better.