Post a response to the Question of the Day in your own words using complete sentences, use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and define it in your own words.
Do Now: Go to: 5 Coolest Gadgets of 2012
Search for the Gadget that is second on your list.
20 Most Anticipated Tech Products of 2012
Question of the Day:
- Post your Gadget name as the title.
- Write a short description of "WHY" this Gadget is on your list.
- One paragraph.
- At least three bullet points.
- Where can you purchase it? Include the link.
- The cost.
- Using the World Wide Web and a blog, students will describe similarities and differences, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- Students will read, discuss and analyze information from articles, analyze, and think critically about online context, using written (Blog post), graphic, pictorial, or multi-media methods, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 6 out of 12 on the project rubric.
- Given a variety of multimedia texts and videos, students will analyze online issues and tecnological effects, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- Students will watch videos and complete an assessment with 65% or better.
Word of the Day: Laptop - Write your own Definition