Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and define it in your own words.
Do Now: WATCH: Techno Christmas Tips
5 Coolest Gadgets of 2012
Search for the Gadget that is first on your list.
Complete the Netiquette Project Evaluation
Question of the Day:
- Post your Gadget name as the title.
- Write a short description of "WHY" this Gadget is on your list.
- One paragraph.
- At least three bullet points.
- Where can you purchase it? Include the link.
- The cost.
- Using the World Wide Web and a blog, students will describe similarities and differences, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- Students will read, discuss and analyze information from articles, analyze, and think critically about online context, using written (Blog post), graphic, pictorial, or multi-media methods, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 6 out of 12 on the project rubric.
- Given a variety of multimedia texts and videos, students will analyze online issues and tecnological effects, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- Students will watch videos and complete an assessment with 65% or better.
Word of the Day: Tablets - Write your own Definition