Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and define it in your own words.
Do Now: Please take a photo of yourself and turn it in on Engrade.com. You may or may not include a special effect. This will count for your attendance and class participation. Then continue to work on your assignments and projects. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED DURING YOUR CLASS PERIOD.
Question of the Day: What do you have to do to complete your project? Do you think your build and transitions help the viewer to understand your message?
POST FROM KEYNOTE
Complete your 6 posts for your project. VIEW SAMPLE POST
- Complete Keynote Project.
- How to record the timing in Keynote.
- Review and Export your project.
- Add a soundtrack with GarageBand.
Netiquette Project Master
Complete the Keynote 09 Tutorials
Daily Objectives:Word of the Day: Build - Write your own definition.
- Using the World Wide Web and a blog, students will describe similarities and differences in how people represent themselves online and offline, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- Students will read, discuss and analyze information from articles, analyze the risks and benefits of assuming different personas online, and think critically about what it means to be genuine in an online context, using written (Blog post), graphic, pictorial, or multi-media methods, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 6 out of 12 on the project rubric.
- Using graphic editing software and/or tools, students will create avatars for three different online settings, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 6 out of 12 on the project rubric
- Given a variety of multimedia texts and videos, students will analyze risky forms of self-disclosure and their possible consequences in writing, with a student performance at the basic level or above and 65% on writing rubric.
- Students will watch videos on Self Expression and Identity and complete an assessment with 65% or better.