Post a response to the Question of the Day in your own words using complete sentences, use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and define it in your own words.
Watch the video: Plagiarism on the Big Screen or get it "ON DEMAND" in the B118-Server. Take the Plagiarism quiz in Engrade.
Question of the Day: When you Plagiarize you cheat yourself. Why do you think this is so? What is it that you miss out on? Explain your answer.
- Can Cellphones Be Educational Tools?
- Can Tablets Be Educational Tools?
- Can iPods Be Educational Tools?
- Can Laptops Be Educational Tools?
- Book Mark on your http://delicious.com/home.
- Web Search Search billions of web pages
Daily Objectives: http://delicious.com/
Word of the Day: Plagiarism - Write your own definition.
Question of the Day: Why do you think websites have Rollover Images for hyperlinks?
Word of the Day: Rollover Image - Write your own definition.