Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and define it in your own words.
Listing Key Words
Question of the Day: Use the reading above to answer the questions in your own words. (100 points)
- What are Key Words?
- When will you use Key Words?
- Why do you need to have "good Key Words"?
- What are "good Key Words"?
- When do you list Key Words?
- How do you list Key Words?
- Make a list of Key Words for the Topic Portable Devices (Smart Phones, Tablets, Notebooks, iPods, etc.) for Learning. Use the 6 steps described in the reading.
Daily Objectives: Big 6 Research Guide
Word of the Day: Key Words - Write your own definition.
Question of the Day: What do you think is the major advantage of using a WYSIWYG editor (like Dreamweaver) when designing a website?
Word of the Day: WYSIWYG - Write your own definition.