Search for the definition for the Word of the Day and define it in your own words.
Watch "Amy's Choice"
- Why did Amy start talking to the man online?
- Amy knew how old the man was. Why did she keep talking to him?
- Why is Amy still worried?
- What advice do you have for teens who might find themselves in the same situation?
Write and illustrate advertising taglines on poster board to promote Internet safety. For example:
- "How much is too much personal information?"
- "Play the game; don't get played."
- Identity theft
- Too much time spent online
- Spreading rumors and gossip
- Posting pictures of someone without consent
- Stealing passwords to assume identities
- Comment on 2 or more of your classmates blog post. Student Blogs are listed at: Student Blogs.
- Cyber Safety
Word of the Day: - Write your own definition.
Question of the Day: Why do you think you would want to use Roman numerals to create a list?
Word of the Day: Unordered list - Write your own definition.